Monday 21 December 2015

Tallulah Talks Ed. 4

I am playing catch-up with documenting the ridiculous things that come out of my children's mouths. I think they are still funny, if old now, and I want to have it all typed out so that I can look back and laugh with them someday.



 photo 59e75ba9-b3c1-4589-b7dc-dc1353e4b0b0_zpspbsets99.jpg
This was taken right at the end of my pregnancy and really captures how we were all feeling.




During my pregnancy....

Me: Can I have another one of your minieggs, Lu?

Lu: I just heard the baby say, "no more candy for me!"



Just before meeting Clementine...

Lu: Alright! Let me see the baby!



The next day...

Lu: Is the baby still here? Are there any MORE babies?!



After a hard day with Clementine and seeing her cry every time I put her down...

Lu: Well that baby super loves you!"



And more...

Lu: What did you say, Mama?

Me: Nothing, I was talking to Clemmie.

Lu: You silly! Clemmie is not real!

Me: ......



Lu: I think Clemmie will say, "Nooo! I don't want to be a mommy!" But I will say I would like a big tummy and a jiggly butt. I will like to be a mommy like you!

Me: .....Thank you, Lu.



Lu: I like a baby in our house!



Talking about the marriage she has already planned to her (already chosen) future husband...

Me: Do you think you will be a good wife?

Lu: Yes, but I will get mad at him. Like you get mad at Daddy.

Me: .....





 photo 3a8ac6a7-c05c-4f5b-94bc-fd4a2c033480_zpsdaoqrj8i.jpg
We found this under our pillow one night. It's The Black Spot, from Theo. I think he meant it to be really scary but I laughed for a million years.




Theo's take on all this....

Theo: Well, I'll just sit here like a pregnant woman...



Theo: Now that we have three kids, I don't think we can handle it.



Theo: Look at my picture, Mama. It's our family...You're grumpy forever.

Me: ....



And finally...

Me: Lu, are you wearing underwear?

Lu: It's a surprise!

No comments:

Post a Comment